I’m honored to be nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, My blog is relatively ‘young’, and I don’t publish as many posts as I would like to due to my writing commitments. The lovely lady who nominated me is Rani Asean. Her blog, smile! I shared my stories just for you to see your gorgeous smile is excellent, every post extremely informative. I adore Rani’s writing, as she is both honest and beautiful as she shares herself and experiences.
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world
To accept this award, here are the rules:
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions.
These are my answers to Rani’s Questions
1. What is the meaning of your name?
My name is derived from the Muslim Islamic country or language, and the meaning of my name is “Gets the pleasure of Allah SWT”.
2. Butterflies, are they cute or they a monster?
Butterflies of course cute 🙂
3. What comes to your mind when seeing a man wearing a pink T- shirt?
4. What would you do if one day you wake up and turn into a man?
wow…my whole life would be turned around. I cannot imagine how I would explain it to my husband.
5. If you can play an instrument, what would you play and why?
hm,,,if i can play an instument better to play the Piano, because (in my opinion) when people are playing the piano they look very graceful and I want to looks like that too 😉
6. Which part of your body do you like most and why?
eyes, because “my husband said” my eyes is big 😉
7. Who is your inspiration figure?
I do not think any one person inspired me greatly. My parents, of course, helped me want to make something of myself, but they did not inspire me in the sense that I looked at them and said “Because of you, I want to do X.”
But overall, I get inspiration from a desire to be the best I can be, not from a desire to emulate someone else.
8. Have you ever captured best moments from your mobile phone? can you share it?
nothing exciting, just an ordinary photo
9. What is the weirdest food taste you ever try? can you picture it?
I am a kind of person that never try food that i has never eaten before, usually I only eat food that i was already try it. if I see food that looks weird I certainly would not try
10. If you could ask one question to God what would it be?
I have no questions for God to be honest. I tried thinking of one but couldn’t
So, here are my nominees:
I am new to book blogging but here are some of my favourite book blogs! Go check out ALL of these lovely blogs!
If you choose to participate, here are 10 questions for the nominees:
- How would you describe yourself?
- If one day you randomly wake up and realize that your whole life was just a dream, what would you like to change?
- What is the first thing you see from a man?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Which is more important to you, your Twitter account or your Blog?
- What is the most embarrassing moment you have experienced?
- Small town or big city? Why?
- Pizza or pasta?
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Murder Mystery or Comedy show?
Look forward to reading your responses 🙂